Be High... Not dead, stop smoking cigarettes.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Gutting

For the past year I have been stumbling over hundreds of ideas and inventions that I want to create and develop. So one day in class as I was bored I thought about the things in life that I like to do. I came up with many different things like, sports, girls, adventure etc. As i was sitting there looking at this list In my head I was thinking of ideas that would go together well. Right now as a college student smoking and girls and stories are around me all the time. These are three things that sound good together. Girls and grams one might say. Why not scout out and find the best smokers story all over the country. At the same time try and find the highest women in the country. Smoking, Girls, Adventure, couldn't ask for anything else.This is going to be more then anything you have seen before I'm skinning, gutting, and wrapping my way to the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment