Be High... Not dead, stop smoking cigarettes.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

High Point Buds Into Cronic


With great weather finally here in North cakalaka, I have seen a different side of HPU. Drinking in public, girls in bikinis, a real college? The sun has sprouted the seed of the students of High Point. Classes have officially become a optional thing and a hour at the pool is now required. I now see people I don't know when I walk to class signs of a real college campus. Why did it take good weather for everyone to realize that hugging there bongs and watching the real house wives with there girlfriends isn't reality. Dumbass's. Well I don't care what did it but HPU is somewhat a nice place to be this time of year. Then again I just got a ticket for being in 15 minute parking for 19 minutes, my bad High Point... Check back later I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment